We are a vibrant and talented community of individuals that are dedicated to supporting one another and the community as a whole. Congregation Bonai Shalom is a diverse, multi-generational congregation. We have, as our foundation, a warm, accepting and participating membership. We are an inclusive congregation. We welcome and strive to accommodate people of all abilities, and encourage all members of our community to participate.
- Selected as a pilot for the Hazon Seal of Sustainability.
- All Bonai Shalom’s events are zero waste!
- Wind powered facility.
- We participate in Tuv Ha’aretz CSA.
- We participate in and advocate for urban farming initatives.
- 6 raised beds which supplement our kiddush and Shabbat dinners.
- Rabbi and staff participate in Hazon’s Board of Directors and Advisory board.
- Rabbi Marc was awarded the high honor of being selected as a 2015 White House Champion of Change.