Supporting Bonai Has Never Been Sweeter!
Join Our Community with a Sweet New Fundraiser. Send your friends and family delicious, local honey from Highland Honey this holiday season.
Bonai Shalom is partnering with local beekeeper, Highland Honey to offer a Sweet New Fundraiser for this High Holiday season. Here’s how it works:
- Bottles of honey are $25 each (9 oz bottle of raw, creamed honey).
- You can purchase as many as you like, just click on the link below and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Packages will arrive in time to be enjoyed for Rosh Hashanah.
- Each package will include a personalized note so the recipient knows who sent them this “sweet” gift!
Fill out our form here: https://boulderbonaishalom.shulcloud.com/form/high-holiday-honey-order-form.html
- This form is built on our new website platform, which has not gone live yet, but the form is able to take orders.
- There is a limit of 6 orders per form – you are more than welcome to fill out the form as many times as you like!
Purchase your bottle of honey before August 9 to be entered into a drawing to win a free Challah from Breadworks!
Thank you to Breadworks for donating delicious challot for this fundraiser!
Want to send your own personalized note to let friends and family know a package is heading their way? Feel free to copy, paste, and personalize this text as part of your email.
L’Shanah Tovah! Since we are celebrating 5781 with social distancing this year, I wanted to send some sweetness to start your year. This is honey from a local, Boulder beekeeper and it’s delicious. I particularly love it with (fill in your favorite honey partner: apples, challah, tea, etc.).
As you enjoy the honey, note that the taste conveys an awareness of high quality and the particular tastes of Boulder County. These unique qualities of a region, along with the skills of the beekeeper, and the texture of the honey, all combine to produce the artisanal honey of Highland Honey Bees. Highland Honey creams their honey because of the texture it creates, and because of the extended shelf stability. Creamed honey is a natural process where the size of the crystals in honey becomes fixed in a small size, allowing the honey to permanently maintain its creamy texture. The relationship between texture and taste is sublime! Creamed honey wraps around your taste buds, allowing the subtle complex flavors to slowly reveal themselves.
Even though we can’t be together this year, we hope you enjoy a taste of Boulder as you welcome the new year.